Tim Kinder is a licensed surveyor and experienced director of 3D reality capture. He has 25 years of experience in surveying and 3D data collection, analysis, processing, and modeling. As Director of Reality Capture at Stahl Sheaffer Engineering, he spearheaded the design and development of the LiDAR department, establishing the firm as one of the first and foremost providers of survey-grade mobile scanning in the northeast US. The department has expanded to include three mobile units and one terrestrial 3D LiDAR scanner, as well as a drone for aerial inspections and traditional survey services, enabling Stahl Sheaffer to cover all types of survey and scanning efforts.
In addition to investigating and implementing ongoing technology solutions for reality capture, Mr. Kinder is responsible for performing reviews of all Stahl Sheaffer survey projects, directing staff surveyors and technicians, and managing client communication and project progress.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
• Professional Surveyor:
State of West Virginia License #1969
State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantation License #1974
State of Connecticut License #70280
Commonwealth of Kentucky #4225
• Certified Floodplain Manager License # US-13-06879
• Association of Floodplain Managers (ASFM), Member
• West Virginia Society of Professional Surveyors, Member
• Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors, Member
• National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS), Member
• American Association of Drilling Engineers, Member