Mr. Brickman is Construction Quality Manager on the $1.3 Billion new Midfield Satellite Concourse Terminal @ LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California and oversees a staff of 24 quality professionals working on the project. Prior to this, he was the Construction Quality Manager on the $1.75 Billion, 3 Million SF American Dream Entertainment & Retail Complex in New Jersey. This project included over 30,000 tons of structural steel components procured from 11 different fabrication facilities in North America and China.
Prior to these mega projects Mr. Brickman was the Vice President of Quality Management and Lean Transformation for PCL Construction, located in Denver, CO. He was responsible for development and oversight of PCL’s Quality and LEAN program for their U.S. Operations. Mr. Brickman has spent more than 33 years in the construction industry, working on diverse projects across North America in the commercial, industrial and manufacturing markets.
Mr. Brickman is a frequent guest speaker for many of the construction industries major conferences involving Lean and Quality construction related topics:
- ENR FutureTech, 2017
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) Annual Meeting, 2015 & 2017
- Lean Construction Institute (LCI) Annual Congress, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Construction Users Round Table (CURT) Annual Meeting, 2017
- Insurance Risk Managers Institute (IRMI) Annual Conference 2016, 2017
- Construction Managers Association of America CMAA QA/QC Best Practices February 2019