AIBD Certified Residential BIM Manager
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 | 8:00am – 6:00pm
(includes free AEC Next and SPAR 3D expo pass and provides additional 15% off any additional conference pass)
Building information modeling (BIM) is a data-led process that allows project teams to manage information from the design stage and throughout the construction life-cycle. The American Institute of Building Design (AIBD) recognizes an immediate need in the residential construction industry for high level specialists in BIM. Be one of the first in the industry to start the path towards obtaining your Certified Residential BIM Manager (BIM-R®) credential. The first step is attending this specialized one-day training. Everyone attending will be given the option to take the second step by completing a follow-up, online assessment program (offered separately).
Learn a new skillset, drive change and fully reap the rewards of the digital residential construction revolution. Those who attend this course will receive the education necessary to develop the following skills and knowledge:
- The Ability to utilize BIM-R effectively in residential construction;
- Design and construction team leadership skills;
- Digital visualization techniques;
- Sales and marketing support;
- Essential project material and cost information;
- Scheduling, phasing and staging;
- Building life-cycle, material analysis, and component assemblies;
- Effective communication skills; and
- Project management.
What is included?
- One full day of residential BIM management training.
- Training materials.
- The opportunity to proceed on (separately) and complete an online assessment following the class which will fully earn you the Certified Residential BIM Manager (BIM-R®) credential.